The Diocesan Profile is now complete and available for viewing on the bishop search website. The Search Committee has also provided an updated set of guidelines for recommending nominations and applying directly to be a nominee for the position of the Bishop of Northern Indiana:
- A required Nomination Form and a required Application Form are both provided at: www.edninbishopsearch.org.
- Nomination Forms will be accepted September 1 – 18, 2015.
- Application Forms will be accepted September 1 – 24, 2015.
- All recommended nominees and all applicants will be reviewed by the search committee.
- All those recommended for nomination, upon giving their approval to be nominated, must:
- Complete an Application Form and submit it as soon as possible, and no later than September 24, 2015.
- Update your Transitional Ministry Portfolio filed with the Office of Transition Ministry, as a copy of your OTM Portfolio will be forwarded to the Search Committee on September 24, 2015.
Background checks (including credit history) will be conducted for all nominees. Credit history reports will also be required of all spouses/partners of nominees.
Applicants chosen for further consideration will be required to attend a Discernment Retreat with the Search Committee October 19 – 22, 2015, in Chicago.
The Search Committee will submit no fewer than four (4) names as Candidates to the Standing Committee by mid-November, 2015.